Transfer-In Form For Students

For students admitted to Harvard who are currently in the U.S. at another academic institution in F-1 or J-1 non-immigrant status; part 2 of the form must be completed by an international student advisor in the current institution; completed form must be submitted to the admissions office of the school to which the student is admitted.

Download Form