Travel Signature Request Form

If you are a F-1 student or a J-1 Exchange Visitor (Students/Scholars/Student Interns) at Harvard who requires a travel endorsement on their Form I-20 or DS-2019 for your re-entry to the U.S., please use the Travel Signature Request Form. If your visa is not sponsored by Harvard (ex. Fulbright), please be in touch with your visa sponsor to provide you your travel endorsement.

An updated Form I-20 or DS-2019 (depending on your visa type) will be emailed to you with a travel signature within 5-7 business days. If you require a travel signature urgently, please email both the HIO and your HIO advisor. Please note that the signature on the form I-20/DS-2019 is checked along with your passport/visa when you arrive at the port of entry to the United States.