*For more information, please visit the Campus Services website
Contacting the HIO
September 14, 2022
We hope that international students, scholars, and student interns are settling in to campus well for the start of the term. If you are in need of talking with your HIO advisor, please review the resources below to get in touch with the HIO:
- Connecting with an HIO Advisor through daily virtual advisor on call sessions (for quick questions only)
- Contacting your HIO advisor directly via email or phone
- Making an appointment for a virtual 1:1 meeting with your HIO advisor
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- F-1 students may request a travel signature to be sent via email by completing the F-1 Travel Signature Request Form.
- Limited walk-in services are available for J-1 DS-2019 travel signatures and document pickup only in the Smith Center. This service is not intended for advising questions or HIO registration. If you need a travel signature or a replacement document, please review the applicable instructions on the Contact Us page.