If you have not finalized your housing arrangements in advance of arriving at Harvard, you may want to make plans to stay someplace temporarily. While Harvard does not have any temporary accommodations, there are various options available in the Boston area.
Please note the following:
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- A tax of 14.45% is added to all room charges.
- Some hotels offer special rates for Harvard students, scholars, faculty or staff. Ask about this when you call to make reservations. These special rates are dependent on room availability.
- Special rates might also be available for stays of 7 days or more, weekends, or for reservations made far in advance of your proposed stay. Ask the hotel or guesthouse about this.
- Many accommodations include continental breakfast and/or free parking. Ask when you call.
- Summer rates are always significantly higher than other times of the year; check for rate changes.