Traveling outside the U.S. during Spring Break?

March 8, 2018

Don’t go on Spring Break without taking your Form I-20, DS-2019 or I-797 with you! Click here to learn about the visa requirement for traveling outside the U.S. If you need an updated travel signature on your From I-20 or DS-2019, come to the HIO, Monday through Friday between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm, to get one.  If you lose your I-20 or DS-2019 during your trip or happen to have forgotten to take it with you, please click here for instructions. Safe travels and enjoy your break!